Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quote of the Day- July 13, 2011

 How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend... some hurts that go too deep... that have taken hold.- Frodo (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Cinematic Adaptation)

As Frodo found, there is no way to pick up the threads of an old life when your life has been changed. One must take the path that they are placed upon, spreading goodness, hope, and kindness to those that they meet. If some things in my life had not happened, I'm not sure where I would be emotionally and spiritually right now. However, I try not to dwell upon that and focus on gathering my courage to take whatever task it set before me, as you should also do.

No comments:

Post a Comment