Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Sailing Ship


A small ship is sailing.
Sailing in a disturbed ocean.
Its journey looks very hard.
I am the captain of that ship.

I am very young captain.
Had not seen such journey.
A journey through rough tides.
And my ship is not too strong.

Luckily my crew is with me.
They stood by my side.
It’s a mix of old and young.
And our voyage is uphill.

We are going against wind.
This can crush our ship.
Nothing is going right.
But we are doing our best.

We lost our way.
Our anchors are gone.
Tides pushed us into twister.
Still we are with our ship.

The anchors are gone.
Our way is lost.
Ocean is against us.
But we are together.

Until we are united.
Until we are side by side.
Until we are a team.
We will see through this time.

We will sail this ocean.
We will into pleasant sea.
With a smiling crew.
And with a strong ship- Kranthi Pothineni

No comments:

Post a Comment