Friday, May 20, 2011

Quote of the Day- May 28, 2011



“Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away.”- Madonna

As I go through my social life, I am often afraid that what I say will turn them away from me as a friend. Even if what I feel is good and pure, I am often scared to see how they will react to my emotions and what goes on in my life. I am frightened that I am just to strange for anyone to relate to. Loneliness is not a new emotion for me. However, to live in this world one must have friends. The problem is finding those on this planet who hold up what is good and true and do not allow them self to fall into the darkness in this world. Such a perfect person does not exist on this planet, except for Christ. Somehow, I feel that what I wish to say and discuss is just too deep for others to understand; that I am giving up a part of myself and exposing a part of my consciousness to another. Writing is the outlet in which I express myself. Listen and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment